Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 am

She grabbed his face and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Good. Now forget about using magic ever again for the next couple of months. I have to make you into a man worth birthing a child for" she said. "I won't be able to hunt, trap, or defend my den adequately once I become rotund enough... you and I both know this. This means that you have to be as good as me in less time" she said. Which wouldn't be easy on either of them. Bishop wasn't used to being a teacher, and she was sure that Kor was not used to learning anything physical. She could tell they would hit a few rough patches, especially when her temper frayed and his ire rose to match hers.
Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 am

The kiss surprised Korvus, but he easily melted against her because of it. He listened to her carefully, a smile tugging at his lips again. He wasn't sure if it was because he was going to be a father, or because he was imagining Bishop big and round. He gave her a kiss back, softer now, "Teach me, and I'll become a man both you and our child will be proud of." He was ready to face anything, then and there, to become a warlock of the wilds and then a father, and to all the while show Bishop his worth as a man. "When the time comes that you can work no longer, I will take your place. Know this." He did not promise it; it was not a promise. It was simply how things would go. He did not need to bind her with deals or contracts anymore. He was Korvus, she was Bishop. What happened between them, be it fucking or fighting, was simply how things should be.
Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9