Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am

"Eliphas. I'm afraid it doesn't have another name to go with it." Eliphas was a name he kept because it was intermingled in Morgus' words. He would never let him forget who he was, even after telling him that the day would come that his name would no longer fit him, and that he would have to take another. Korvus was quite helpless, teased as he was and now becoming more than a little aroused. Composing himself was not impossible, but he was well aware of how inconvenient his position was. What he wasn't yet sure of was whether this was bravado, or whether he trusted her to some degree. His crow pecked at the wall curiously, glancing occasionally at Korvus with a bit of fear. What was this woman doing to him? Tenderizing him, perhaps? He tilted his head, fluttering slightly in preparation to swoop into action. No evil temptress was going to eat Master Korvus if he had anything to say about it, that was certain.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

Her bird chwirked at the crow. Was it stupid? Did it not know the mating habits of humans? He figured it for a stupid bird and preened. If it swooped down on the both of them, it was sure its mistress would take care of it. Bishop hummed. "I'm sure you're telling it true" she said and leaned down, sucking one of his nipples into her mouth. She teased the hardening bud with her tongue and scraped her teeth on it. Looked up at him and sucked hard, tugging up.

She was sure he was telling it true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 am

Korvus gasped, the hand in her hair tensing. He felt terribly vulnerable, perhaps more feminine than he would've liked, but also terribly aroused. It would've been a terribly interesting mix of emotions if Korvus could think straight, but was presently much more occupied to Bishop's ministrations. "I am," he moaned, "Bishop, darling..." he shivered beneath her, seeking to entwine their legs, familiar wants making his heart pump faster and causing a pleasant warmth through his skin.

Crow gave Bird an offended 'caw.' Who was this condescending creature? A minion of this meaneating temptress, no doubt. When Crow sprung into action, which he planned to do at some point after this girl started sucking down Korvus' legs like noodles, he was certain he would have to do battle with her beastly minions, and he was more than prepared.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:24 am

She released his nipple, blew on it before moving on to his other, her hands disappearing between them and encouraging the stiffening of a certain organ. She managed to straddle his legs, and couldn't hide her grin as she tugged on his other nipple with her teeth.

Bird chwirked at the crow, pleasantly amused with its silliness, then chwirked at dog, who lifted his head and looked at the crow. He made a chuffing sound and put his head down, used to his mistress's ministrations by now. She seemed to like mating, and he didn't begrudge her that. If there was a pleasant bitch around, dog was fairly certain that he'd be humping her as often as he could. Dog didn't know about Bird, it didn't lay eggs, but it didn't seem interested in attracting a mate either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 am

...Some time later...

"Once I'm not so damned tired all the time," Korvus murmurs, shutting his eyes happily as she rubbed him and affectionately stroking her back. "You're so vicious. It's... well, it's lovely," he said, "It's why I want more." He fixed her with another grin, squeezing her tightly. Crow was shocked. He looked to the pompous other avian for explanation, flapping his wings urgently. Had they just fought? Had she tried to eat him? Just what was that exchange, and what purpose did it serve? No magic came of it, nor were any demons summoned that he could see, so why?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 am

Bishop was unaware of the conversation between the two birds, focused much more on the pleasant soreness of her body. She chuckled. "I enjoy a man that likes his women vicious. It speaks for a certain... aggression that all men should born with. I hear that in cities... that they prefer their women soft and gentle... a man tried to make me like that once... it is not the way people should be" she said and sighed, wiggling up against his side and burying her face in his neck. He smelled good after sex. She let him know that.

Bird chwirked in amusement and began to explain, in small, easy terms, exactly what had gone on. It used references the crow could understand, likened them to birds and wondered if he'd get it then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 am

Korvus smiled, and the corwid was rather confused. "It's true, dear," he said, "I've had more than my fair share. One gets bored of such a... lack of any fun, truly." He was happy against her, as though all was as it should be. He had little concerns, few fears, and no pain but for the lovely ache of his muscles that came with Bishop's fire and lust. "I've learned nothing of a woman from making love to them," he mused, "From you, I've learned much. Now, focusing your thoughts. Might we begin?"

Crow tilted his head. His Master sought children? Why? And why with this woman? She still unnerved him, having that strangeness about her that he didn't like, as though she'd steal his mind. Just the type that would love to gobble him up, he was sure. He cawed at Bird, begging of their intentions for such an act, and why such different creatures would seek offspring.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 am

Right, he was supposed to help her focus her newfound abilities. Blessed by Kormok, actually. Could demon's bless? It didn't matter. "Careful with those affections, I might pack up and leave you in the middle of the night. I need you fierce, not sentimental" she teased and laid her head on his chest. "I'm ready for focusing... let's begin" she said.

The bird chwirked again at the silly crow. Its mistress was the kind of strong mate the crow's master was looking for but didn't know until its mistress had told him. Its mistress had to tell the crow's master a lot of truths. Now the crow's master belonged to its mistress just as much as it and the dog did. For humans, it informed the crow, the act of mating was for leisure, for they liked the way it felt.

The Dog agreed. Mating felt good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 am

Crow relented, he had much to consider.

"I'd burn down the wood to find you, if you did," Korvus teased, tracing a circle near the middle of her spine. "We will begin as simply as possible. Shut your eyes and focus on something, anything. A thought, a smell, the beating of my heart... so long as it's a single thing. Focus on it, take note of when you get distracted. Do this until you sleep. Tell me tomorrow how it went, and what you dreamed of." Korvus shut his eyes, allowing her silence as total as he could for the simple meditation. The steady rise and fall of his chest became apparent to him, as well as how tired their sex had made him...
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am

She listened to his heartbeat until she lost consciousness.

She dreamed she was a dog, running through the forest, it was on fire and behind her a great black crow. She was running as fast as she could, but the dog's tail caught fire and was consumed, but she did not burn. She flew on high, the thermals from the fire pushing her ever higher. Strong hands plucked her from the sky, and cradled her to a warm chest. When she opened her eyes, it was Kormok and he grinned, speaking his queer demon tongue with a hand possessively on her stomach. She pushed away from him and ran into the snow, where a blast of icy wind reminded her of her nakedness. She tried to cover up, but she was too far along in pregnancy for furs to cover her properly. When she looked down, there was queer black writing all over her stomach. About to panic, warm hands settled on her shoulders and she looked up, to a man with a crow's face. It cawed at her, but she was curiously calm in its presence. She closed her eyes and woke up to a beautiful young man with her eyes and hair, and Kor's everything else. He cupped her face and kissed her brow and called her mother. You will call me Eliphas he murmured.

She woke up at first light, her queer dream fading from her even as she tried to grasp all the details. She was sleeping on Kor again. It seemed he was not an early riser. She rose and went about her business, left to check and reset the traps, and came back with enough meat to cook a stew for breakfast. Only then did she see fit to wake up Korvus and tell him what she remembered from the dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 am

Korvus did not dream.

That is why Korvus was slow to accept what he saw before him as mere fancy: it was himself and Bishop. He was fuller in form, stronger, with wilder hair that hung just above his waist. Scars marred his once-flawless grey skin, and in his scarlet eyes were tales of battles Korvus never thought he'd fight. Upon his body was not a robe, but pieces of hide and plates of dark steel etched with demonic writing. Mortal weapons and demonic powers were both known to him, an ax in one hand while the other crackled with unnatural flame. He even sported stubble, something unthinkable to Korvus.

Beside him was a hugely pregnant woman, surrounded by beasts of all kinds. Clad in leathers altered to fit her spherical belly, a mark he recognized as indicating one beloved to Kormok sat inked upon her forehead. Her hair, too, was longer, but she was mercifully bereft of any immediately visible facial hair. In her hand was a blade which Korvus knew well, cold steel with a handle fashioned in the likeness of coiled snakes and a blade spat from the mouth of a terrible serpent.

Kormok rose up behind them, taking one in each hand and holding them where they stood. When his great, armored fingers uncurled, there stood another man and another woman, neither of whom he recognized. One was clad in resplendent armor that made Korvus ill to look upon, and the other in dark robes holding, of all things, Crowtalon; his scythe. One was helmeted, the other hooded, and so he could not see their faces, but one approached him. Where the first made him ill, the other comforted him, and he felt the power and hatred that coursed through them so readily.

Rhadamanthus is how I will be known, spoke a feminine voice, And all that are weak in this world will quake at my coming.

Korvus did not like having to be awoken by Bishop, believing it made him seem as a layabout, but listened all the same when she told him of her progress. "A dream like that may well mean other things, as mine may well have, but that might just be my old warlock's sensibilities talking." He did not specify quite what he meant, but congratulated her on her progress and, furthermore, her focus. "City-folk have scattered brains and muddied minds. I should not have presumed the same of you."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 am

Bishop screwed up her face in an expression of distaste and handed him a bowl of rabbit stew. "Here breakfast" she said distantly and went to a queer pouch hanging from a peg driven into the wall. She took it down and went over to the fire, grabbing a tin cup and walking outside. It was high time to make the tea and drink it. She hadn't had her moonblood, and she was worried that drinking the tea too many times would prevent her from having it, but there was no other choice. Not with these dreams. She'd only known Kor for a handful of days. She was not about to commit a child to him.

She hadn't committed a child to anyone, least of all, herself.

Still, when she came back with a cup full of water and set it over the fire, she worried about her womb. Many and more women had died from complications concerning their womb. She only hoped she did not have some illness of the womb that would kill her in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 am

Korvus ate quietly, considering her dream and his. Children? He wasn't even certain he could have children, why would either of them dream of such a thing. He was wont to chalk it up to queer coincidence, but Bishop didn't seem to be and he knew better than to think that there were even such a thing as coincidences. He sat and watched her make the tea once he was finished, remembering how she had looked fit to bursting in his dream. Such an athletic huntress' body... Korvus couldn't conceive of it now that his thoughts were free of fancy (or was it prognostication?) Bishop growing round and fat and moody, with their progeny or not, was not an immediately pleasing thought.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:13 am

She mixed the tea, waited for it to brew properly and brooded, staring into the fire. As she stared, she began to focus, and the most disturbing of thoughts came upon her. Not those of her dog, or her bird, that crow or Korvus. Queer, alien thoughts. Thoughts that slithered and hissed, that growled, snarled and spat. Thoughts that were thunderous and calm, the clanking of one hundred thousand axes and seven hundred sighs of whores. She shuddered, wrapping her arms around her knees and drawing them tighter to her chest, but her focus was not broken. Not even when blood began to leak from her nose and ears.

I am here, mother. Don't dare abandon me. I have to save the world.

How queer. How very queer.

He would be an amusing addition to this little mortal menagerie. Do not dispose of him beloved.

She made a peep-like sound and backed away from the fire, unable to break eye contact from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 am

Korvus stood, watching the scene. He watched her move, felt a painful tugging at his mind from the fire, and stepped carefully toward her. Blood came from her nose an ears; a familiar sign. His eyes were drawn away from her, however, over to the fire. He gazed into it, his eyes going wide and his pupils dilating with painful rapidity. His mind went blank and he flopped onto the ground beside her, his body twitching as the briefly-empty space of his conscious mind was filled with words he could not fully hear and sensations he did not fully understand.

...lordsibeseechtheeblessmyprogenythateachshouldbringabout...

...adisappointmentasaman...andadisappointmentasmyson...

...idiotchildyouknownothingofmyways...evenafterallthistime...

...seekmenyourownagechild...excludmeespecially...
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 am

Bird screamed and flew out of the burrow, Dog headed right after it, barking and whining and eager to get away. Whilst the bird flew as high as it could get, and as far from the burrow as it could manage without removing it from its sight, the dog remained in the area, stalking around the burrow, barking and whining.

There was a few more moments of beseeching, Kormok's voice and the voice of the young man in her dreams. Commanding her, asking her, telling her, treating her, to not drink the tea.

Then the fire slowly returned to normal, ill, demonic effects gone. Had Bishop wanted to drink the tea then and there, she would have been thwarted. The tin cup was an angry red, and all liquid had evaporated, burning away the tea leaves to ash. That was the last of her supply. Such herbs were hard to forage, hard to steal and expensive to pay for. She slowly came back to reality, wiping her nose and ears instinctively and making a face as she saw the smears of blood on her hands.

She kicked Kor, none too gently.

This was his stupid fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 am

Korvus' prone, twitching body was kicked and so did a gout of black blood jet from his mouth. His eyes, still wide open, rolled about in their sockets as though he was possessed. One million voices assailed him, churning about in his head like a whirlpool and causing his mind to burn.

father

father

fatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfather
fatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfather
fatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfather
fatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfatherfather

They resolved into one voice, the voice from his dreams.

Father-darling...

I told you.

All the Infernal Court stands behind me. Oh, how we laugh. They see many things to come, my lovely progenitor. Things that you may not enjoy.

Be ready, father. And keep mommy safe, would you? We wouldn't want the spreading of your perfection... halted.

Korvus was still. His eyes stopped moving. He even sat up, coughing up a displeasing amount of blood and looking imploringly at Bishop. He wouldn't even ask about why his chest ached so. "I suppose... there's no denying it, then."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 am

She was furious. With the fire behind her to outline her frame, she looked truly wild. She didn't know what she wanted to do to him, didn't know what she wanted to do about the child she was sure to have. She couldn't know that Korvus heard one voice whilst she heard another. She couldn't guess that twins would be her reprisal for fucking a warlock. She stalked around her den, picking up her tools for the hunt and left wordlessly. She needed to kill something and rip its heart out, else it might be Kor she had roasting on the fire.

Bishop didn't come back until nightfall, and the meat she carried with her, all neatly butchered and bundled up looked a lot like venison. She had two racks of antlers hanging from either hip, the pointed ends wisely away. She dumped the meat in a corner, ignored Korvus's presence or lack thereof and began to pack the meat with salt. The antlers were tossed rudely to another corner, where knives and needles, buttons and other knick-knacks lay, carved from bone and antlers.

She worked angrily, her movements jerky and vicious. Her bird flew in, somber, her dog skulked in, cowed. She'd managed to use both of their senses voluntarily and her rage had disquieted them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 am

Korvus was sat in the corner, with his wards, where he had been all day. A clattering sound, bone fragments, repeatedly sounded its hollow staccato in front of him as he dropped them upon the floor and examined them. He felt more like some sort of primitive witch-doctor than a warlock, but kept true to his promise. No spells; if he could entice the will of the gods to make itself known to him through such simple matters, it would be better than nothing. Behind him sat the fire, left untouched and unnaturally burning, flames seeming to almost reach toward Korvus as he sat hunched over his simplistic bone-dice.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 am

When she was finished, and naught much else to do, she walked over to Kor and kicked his bone dice childishly. "I didn't know your companionship came with such steep prices" she said, her voice carefully controlled. Bishop was many things right now, but foremost she was scared. She had always avoided having children by simply drinking the tea. She didn't know if Kor would stay with her. She didn't know if the children would be horribly deformed demon things. She didn't know if she'd survive. She didn't know the fate of the children, being the focus of so many demons in a realm she'd never been in. Worst of all, she feared that she'd now become utterly boring. That now Kor had what he aimed for and would laugh at her in sudden cruelty and leave her to bear his demon children.

She would drown them in that case.

If she could.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 am

"Nor did I," Korvus murmured, watching his bone dice scatter apathetically. The Infernal Court, so many omens in such a short time... these weren't simply the love-children of an unlikely tryst. No power would put so much stock in them if they were. Korvus would have been a fool to leave her, he knew, if not because of the Court's probable wrath but because he had no doubt that Bishop would track him down and castrate him. Worst of all, Korvus wanted to stay and bear this out with her, or at least some part of him did. Perhaps, though Korvus never knew of it, Bird had been right when he spoke of the warlock as being of no higher status than they. "If you're expecting this gives me an excuse to disappear tonight, you're going to be sorely disappointed," he said, "I'll bear this out with you, so long as you'll keep me around." He considered reminding her of his promise.

He considered she already knew.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 am

She sat down beside him, picked up his dice gingerly and counted them, pouring them from one hand to another when she'd picked them all up. "This is unfair. Until now, I had a brightening opinion on you. Now I think you're a piece of shit again" she said, but this she did not mean. She was grateful. He should know already, how talking to Bishop worked. She poured the bone dice from one hand to the other and back again. "But I don't want those bastard demons doing that again. Can you put some kind of... shield?" she asked. "It's the only time I will ask magic of you... then we will cut you off from them by teaching you to be wild". She acted as though this news was no more important than knowing that tomorrow would be another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 am

Korvus nodded. He understood, drew the truth from her voice and even smiled a little because of it. "The ward I put up was only useful against lesser demons, barely more than spirits. If the Infernal Court has taken an interest in us, I'm going to have to remind them of the Covenant..." The Covenant was a vague agreement made by a small mortal faction with the Karmorite greater demons concerning the terms in which they could enter the world. They didn't take it very seriously, but were forced to abide when it was shown to them. And so, he stood, stripping off his robe as he went and tossing it on the pile of furs. He gingerly took his knife from beside his mask and strode back over to the corner, "This may take some time, and more of my blood than I hope you'll ever have to see again."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 am

She rolled onto the bed of furs and just laid on her side, watching him. "Get on with it, I don't want them here" she said. No. If she was to have these children at their behest, then she would make sure they knew nothing of how she was keeping herself and Korvus. They would know nothing until the time came for her to birth them. She vaguely wondered if any of them knew how to birth children... if Kor had any vague ideas. However, she had the sneaking suspicion that she'd be delivering the baby herself, no midwife. That was unsettling. She didn't know the first thing about birthing, didn't know if she'd do it wrong and kill herself and the infants. And where would that leave Korvus?

What a strange thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:31 am

Korvus winced as the knife slashed across his wrists and arms, and he moved quickly so as not to waste a drop of blood. His fingers slid across the wall gracefully, covering it with symbols and signs alien to mortal speech and distressing to the eye. This took the better part of an hour, most of which was spent ensuring each symbol was perfect. Once this was done, and the wall had become a madman's painting, a great weight seemed lifted from the air. The fire died down, and Korvus' hand glowed as he warped his flesh back to normal. He walked over to her, easing himself down beside her and smiling proudly. "We don't have to worry about any more visitors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next