Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Yang shuffled her body around to face Yern and Huor. She wished she could smile at the very sight of Yern upon the floor, but the pain just before the black ball at the end of her tail was too much. Slowly, she limped over towards Yern without replying to Huor. Her face transfixed upon the spot of which Yern sat upon, his hands behind his back supporting himself. The white Yiang dragon nudged Huor's sword away from the fallen soldier and stood upraight at him, showing him her full height. "As Siofra said, you shouldn't piss of a Yiang dragon." Yern's heartbeat increased rapidly as he realised his outcome for his future. "Wow Yang, I never knew you could actually kill. I guess I had it wrong about you." The man's words sounded twisted and were full of sacasm, one of which Yang hated. Snorting, she reared up and put a little bit of weight onto her sore leg, ready to strike the man infront of him. As she came down at a high speed and full of power, Yern closed his eyes and took in a deap breath. Waiting for the strike to hit him...the strike that never came...

Opening one eye, he looked infront of him to where Yang was back on all fours and her head at his leavel upon the ground. She had in actual fast brought her front legs crashing down to the earth and missing Yern on purpous. Opening both eyes, he stared at Yang who returned the stare more viciously. "I'll never be like you, Yern. I will not kill for pleasure nor revenge." Her voice deap, cold and deathly. With that, she turned around and began to limp away from him in the opposite direction, never glancng back. She walked past Huor and muttered something in his ear, something which Yern could not hear. "Get rid of him," she sighed.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 am

Huor's evil grin spread from one side of his face to the other when he realised that the dragon was just scaring Yern out of his wits. Serves him right, Huor thought. Thinking that she could kill him if she really wanted to. He needed to be taught a lesson by the dragon before his life would come to an end. There was no other way for this to end for Yern, and Huor would not hesitate in doing it. It would not be the first time someone would die through his hand and it would certainly not be the last.

"See Yern, there are still some decent creatures around. Some that do not even want to kill you for what you have done to them. You should learn about decency my friend, it would help you in life." Yern's face lighted up a little, hope showing in his eyes. Maybe he was not going to die after all? Maybe Huor was not as much to be feared as the rumour had it. Yern had mostly believed in what he had heard about Huor from others. The brief time they had met, they had immediately hated each other, and Yern had run away as soon and as quickly as possible after he had challenged Huor to a duel, only after he had spoken it realising what he had gotten himself into.

Huor's evil grin had not disappeared from his face though, a fact that Yern now realised in shock. Huor looked at him, disdainfully: "Sadly I am not one of those creatures. Maybe I should make you suffer what you have done to others? But no, I am not you either, though I do not hesitate to kill anyone that hurts someone I care about." And with that he brought up his sword only to quickly bring it down again and thrust it straight through Yern's heart. At least he would granted him a quick death.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:40 pm

As the sword was thrust through his heart, Yern gave out aquick yelp, before staring at Huor with no expression. Only to fall on the floor after a few seconds and after the sword had been withdrawn from him. Not watching, Yang was facing the other direction, a tear rolling down her cheek. Trying to keep herself silent so that Huor wouldn't expect she was crying, it soon failed as she let out a sharp sob. She honestly didn't know why she was crying, she just figured that death itself made her scared. Taking a quick glance over her shoulder, she saw Yern's dead and bleeding body on the floor, only to make her turn sharply away again. "Sorry," she said plainly to Huor, not wishing for him to see her like this. But the pain over everything else was causing the tears to come down from her face faster. "We...we better move...h...him..." Yang mumbled, deciding wjhether it be bets to crimate him or bury him.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Huor sighed when he saw the state Yang was in. "First time is always hard. The sad thing about life is though that sometimes this cannot be avoided." Realising that this didn't sound too comforting, he added: "I still remember the first time somebody died through my blade. It had been an accident and I had nightmares for weeks after. The look on the person's face was haunting me in my dreams, even in broad daylight when I was brooding, his face kept reappearing in my mind. After that, it got easier. The nightmares got less and I kind of accepted the fact that these things happen in my line of work." It was still not the comforting words he wanted them to be to help the dragon feel less bad about the situation, but he figured there was not much he could say anyway. "Just let it all out," he whispered. It was for the best if she could cry out her feelings. It was the healthiest way to deal with everything that had been happening to her. "Don't worry about him, a little flame should do the trick but he doesn't deserve any better. And maybe we should get your wounds cleaned. Siofra's stuff is still in the cave, we can use the cloth and her herbs to clean them, so that at least they won't inflame."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:02 am

Turning around, Yang closed her eyes as she let out a flame and burnt Yern's body not wanting to look. After the deed was done, she nodded at Huor in agreement to go and get her wounds cleaned. Slowly, she limped back to the cave to where Siofra still lay, and rested her body on the ground gently. Yang had finally stopped crying and was trying to forget all about Yern. Curling her tail around in front of her, she sighed at looked at Huor. "Do you know which herbs to use? Because I honestly have no idea..." Pausing for a minute as she caught his eye, she attempted a faint smile. "And thanks for before..." Trying to start a conversation, she now knew that Huor meant neither her or Siofra any harm from the start, so she figured there was nothing to worry about between each other.

Ooc;; I have another idea (:

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:57 am

Huor watched as Yang's flames wrapped around Yern's body, dissolving him into ashes in a few instants. Even the ashes were then burned and there was nothing left except for a few metal pieces from his clothing and the arrows that did not burn, but had only melted a little. He then brushed them away with his feet, spreading them about a little so it wouldn't look too weird or suspicious, should anyone find the spot.

Walking back to the cave with Yang, he started to wonder again how Siofra was doing. It was torturing him that there was nothing he could do for her. She hadn't moved since they left, which probably meant that she was finally getting the rest she quite certanily hadn't gotten at night. "Yes, no worries, I know what to do. Siofra taught me most of the herabl things I need to know to cure smaller wounds." Thus, he immediately took Siofra's pouch from her belt and looked for the right leaves and roots to put onto Yang's wounds.

Starting to clean out her wounds with the wet piece of cloth, he replied: "Don't mention it. I'm sure you would have done the same in my stead. Plus, it was a pleasure to finally see him go down." When he was about to put on the herbs, he tentatively said: "Now, this might sting a little. Just so you know." He worked in peace for a while, but a question was nagging him. "How come you got into this whole situation anyway? With Siofra, I mean? If you don't mind my asking." He had been wondering for a while now how it had happened that Siofra was running about with a couple of dragons, especially considering the whole situation - her working for the King, the King wanting the egg, both wanting the power and the dragons dead. There was a lot of confusion in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Nodding, Yang waited patiently as Huor mixed the herbs, hoping that it wouldn't hurt as much as when she had pulled the arrows out. But then again, it didn't really bother her anymore, her head was wound up in too many things at the moment and the pain was just something to top it all off. Hearing the man's question, she blinked, never actually thinking about how she had first met Siofra and not ever thinking back to the first time she was chaced by the Tribal Battle Blood. "Um..." she stuttered, trying to think. "I...can't actually remember, wait." Thinking back, she remembered when her and her brother were surrounded by men on horseback. "It was early in the morning, I went for a drink and dind't realise I was in their territory, next thing I knew, I was being chased and Ying had only just woken up. Then Siofra tried to help us...then I an't remember much after that, I think I passed out or something and woke up in the laboratory in a cage. Then Ying and Siofra came back to get me then we escaped...my brother got seriously injured as he fell fifty foot..and I managed to catch Siofra just in time." Breaking off, she allowed Huor to takeeverything she had said all in. She knwe it must of been confusing, and she didn't quite understand it all...

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 pm

"Wait, their territory?" Something didn't quite fit here, as he doubted that the men from the castle would set up a perimeter around the castle that they would call their own territory. But just to be sure, he asked: "Did the King's men chase you since you woke up that morning? Or was there someone else involved as well?" He knew the feeling though, the dragon was thinking about the events and following its own thoughts, thus omitting crucial details an outsider would need to be able to follow the train of thought. But then he had to grin at his own stupid question. Obviously, she had meant the Tribal Battle Blood Dragons as the castle was set up in their territory.

"Yeah I knew about the whole fiasco of your escape from the castle. I actually observed your escape," he admitted, a look of darkness crossing his face. "I couldn't do anything at the time without jeopardising your lives, my own and that all my plans would go up in smoke. Now they have anyway but oh well, at least it was worth it." He looked over to where Siofra was lying. A pang of pain was making his heart jump. It would be the third person he cared about that would die without him being able to do anything at all to prevent it. "I guess I'd have to thank you for saving her life. She would not have been able to survive the fall, despite the fact that she was able to break her fall a little. The height of it would have killed her anyway." Looking back to the dragon, he attempted a smile.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 pm

"I...I guess so?" At the time she was being chaced, she just guessed it was because she had stepped into their territory. But now thinking about it with question and the situation with the liquid, she thought about it differently. "Or, I think it was because they wanted me to drink the liquid..." Hearing the next question, Yang found it strange explaining herself to Huor. "Well I woke up, my brother wasn't awake yet and so I went out to get a drink from a river, next thing I know I was being chased. So I guess so, yeah..."

"Hmm..." Yang mumbled as Huor statet his next comment. He had observed it? All? Siofra upon her brother's back, then the liquid hitting then the roof-top fall. "Oh i know you couldn;t, as if you could catch a dragon falling fifty-foot with your bare hands." She mumbled, understanding why the man could only watch and know himself that he could do nothing about it. But as he looked over to where Sifora was, Yang sighed. "I couldn't just let her fall, I knew if there was anything I could do then I cold catch her...but now the past has gone. We can only hope she will be okay..."

Ooc;; Do you mind if I skip a week or something? I just have an idea for bringing Ying back in it :3

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 am

"Yes... But she only stands a really slim chance of getting well again, she has lost too much blood already and I have no idea how much of it she has already swallowed or how much of it she is breathing in all the time." Huor stated this rather matter-of-factly, only so he could handle the whole situation. For the time being, she seemed to be rather peaceful in her sleep, which might eventually help her body recover a little, but he didn't want to get his hopes up too much, the disappointment afterwards would simply be too great. He knew he would be crushed if he had to live through this one more time, hoping for it all to go away, but every time it had not gotten better but worse.

"I just still don't get why the two of you, I mean you and your brother, ever came along to get the egg? After all, you knew how dangerous it would be. It was really brave of you, mind you, but you've experienced yourself the worst outcome of this. Why did you?" Huor really wanted to know why two dragons that had never been in contact with Siofra would risk their own lives to help her and even to save her, like he had observed at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Sighing, the white Yiang dragon could only glance at the ver-so peaceful Siofra lying upon the floor and hope that it wasn't her last."Oh no wait...I passed out and then Ying and Siofra came tog et me out of the castle, because that is where they must have taken me when I was asleep." Geting slightly confused, Yang shook her head. "Ugh.." She just wanted to rest now and think to herself to be able to get everything clear to her and her mind. "Um, well after we got away from the castle, we decided to help Siofra out in get the egg which had been her main intention anway since she had helped us. But then we met the king outside the cave and yeah..." She didn't need to explain the rest, for Yang presumed Huor had been there to wittnes it. "And are there no herbs or anything to help prevent internal bleeding or something?" Yang would try anything to help Siofra out...

Ooc;; Another idea...XD

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:16 pm

At some point, Huor simply stopped trying to follow the dragons thoughts. She was not only confusing him but also herself it seemed, so there was no way he would be able to follow that train any longer anyway. "Hmm yeah... I see..." Huor tried to draw out the scene in his mind. He had seen that Siofra and the dragons had been rather close, closer than they usually would have been within such a short time, without the given circumstances. "But why? I mean.. Why did you put yourselves in danger like that?" Even though he had asked the question already, he still did not understand why the dragons had put their lives on the line for the elf-girl. Despite that fact that she had helped them and lived through the experience with them, she still had done this for her own purposes, knowing full well that she would find a clue in the castle - one way or the other. Siofra might not have expected what she had found out but it still had served her purpose.

Huor sighed. "Believe me, if there were any herbs or anything to stop internal bleeding, I would already have done it. But it's not the bleeding as such that is the bad thing, it's the pierced lung that's worrying me more than anything else. She can't breathe properly," he added with a worried look on his face again. "But anyway, we have to figure out what to do next. We can't stay here forever. I have to find Shetan and we have to get Siofra into a bed. Even if she might not recover, a bed would definitely improve the possibility."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

"I...I don't really know. I guess Ying just wanted revenge on the king, and we wanted to help her find the Golden Egg to stop it once and for all I guess. But if we hadn't of put ourselves in danger again, I think we would probably all be dead now anyway. It tried to re-create the past and..." Yang stopped, hse didn't need to say anymore. She couldn't anyway, not unless she teared up at the thought again and she knew that wasn't the right thing to do.

The white Yiang dragon could only blink to fight back tears that were swelling up in her eyes. No please, not another...she thought to herself. Going to lie down and get herself comfy for the night, Yang nodded. She didn't have much use for beds, the ground was good enough for her. How she just wishe to fall asleep, fall asleep and disapear into her own dreams. It would either be filled with relief and happiness, or total nightmares. Either way, she knew she needed her rest, and the wounds on her tail and leg would not be done any good standing around or moving about all day. Nestling herheead between her front two paws, she closed her eyes and wished for everything to go away...

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Watching the white Yiang dragon roll herself up on the floor to find some rest and cure in the pleasure that is peaceful sleep but Huor already knew that it was probably more a wish than anything - for all of them. Too much was going on, too many wounds were aching for any of them to get a few hours of decent sleep. In what concerned himself, he was too lost in thoughts to get much sleep. A feeling of failure, of loss was coming over him whenever he closed his eyes, even if it was only for a few seconds. He couldn't shake the feeling and he kept telling himself that everything had been his fault. His wife's death, the child's death, now Siofra's more than probably death - it was all his fault and there was nothing he could do to make the pain go away. He had to live with it every waking hour of every day and now it was haunting him in his sleep as well. There were times where he was able to repress and ignore it very well but he had reached the stage where it was no longer possible, he had to confront himself and deal with all his feelings, otherwise he would suffocate because of them. Though he had no idea how he was supposed to go about it, he had tried for so many years and nothing had ever worked. Despair had grown to be a major part of his life, without anyone ever noticing it. Except for Siofra, who had been with him through most of it; until they fallen out, that was.

His hands, as if by themselves, were caressing Siofra's hair as if the movement would make her pain go away. Her breathing was shallow, but so far her chest was still rising and falling with the movement of air flowing in and out of her lungs. But it was only a question of time, a question of when her last breath would be drawn. It would not be long now. Less and less air was going in and out her mouth, the longer she was lying there. Though she looked peaceful, she only appeared to be alright and in quiet sleep. Truth was, every breath she took was paining her in every fibre of her body. Even in her sleep, she felt the excruciating pain it was causing her as every breath was piercing the broken pieces of bone deeper into her lung. Her sleep was restless and light, though she could not raise the mist of darkness that had fallen over her eyes and her outer appearance was rather peaceful. Finally, even Huor's lids fell over his exhausted eyes, bringing him a little sleep, though it was not very rewarding. Nightmares were plaguing him one after the other. There seemed to be no escape, they were following one upon the other, making him restless, but he did not wake up to be free of his own fear for only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:16 am

Only a few hours had passed and it seemed that the three friends were fast asleep. No-one on the lookout incase someone were to find them in here, but even if they were to, the only person likely up for defending would of been Huor. Even so, if a few soldiers had come in fully equiped and fresh for battle, the chances of winning were low. Sleep being one of the most rewarding things on the earth, and it being amazing at what people would risk to gain it. The peace and quiet was only being disturbed by one thing; the falling of water from the waterfall. Until, something walked through it...

The black silhouette of a beast entered the cave ever so silently, the even water sound now getting disturbed and falling out of rythm. Slowly walking towards the white Yiang dragon upon the floor after taking a quick glance arund at the place. The creature opened it's mouth and breathed out deaply. A white-like mist seemed to come from within and surrounded Yang. Her wounds quickly begining to heal and dissapear as soon as the white mist began to fade. Still, the sleeping dragon not stiring or sensing anything.

It wasn't long before the black being moved forwards and appraoched Huor and Siofra. Her head on his lap as they both seemed to be sleeping comfortabley. Taking one last step forwrads to get opposite the half-elf's body, a stone was knocked and rolled along the floor, making a slight noise. Opening it's mouth once more, a white mist came out and surrounded Siofra. Doing the same to what had been done to Yang.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Suddenly, the darkness that had been covering Siofra's being lifted and let in a white, misty light. What is this? Where is it coming from? The thoughts were heavy in her mind and the half-elf could barely focus her attention on formulating them completely. The next thought that crossed her mind was the white light at the end of the tunnel. So this was finally going to be it. She was going to leave this earth, finally receiving the peace she had been hoping for for so many hours now. She already felt the pain fading. It sure was a quick death and not as painful as she had been afraid that it would turn out to be. She would fall asleep again, peacefully and be released, released into the eternity that was death. Wait.. What..? She didn't understand. How could it be that she felt herself waking up gradually but the pain was not increasing but on the contrary, really decreasing. Was she still dreaming? Was she in reality not waking up? And then she finally managed to open her eyes. What she saw was absolutely not what she had expected and at first, she thought she was staring into an illusion her exhausted and wounded mind was creating. But it couldn't be an illusion, right? The black figure that was standing over her looked way too real to be a figment of her imagination. Involuntarily, she let out a loud gasp, not knowing how to handle the situation and immediately, she was surprised that the intake of air was not followed by a coughing fit. She looked down herself and then back to the dark figure with a questioning look on her face. Tears were beginning to form behind her eyes as she looked into the beast's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:05 am

Not expecting Siofra to wake up, the creature decided to stay there. Simply staring into her eyes. He indeed never thought he would be able to see her or his sister again. But after all of those painful times he had gone through, that very moment, seeing Siofra crying infront of him, was the essence of pure hope he had missed. The one thing that he had never expected to find again after all of the recent past, along with the old. For the first time in a while, thoughts weren't rushing around inside the dragon's head. The only thing on the beast's mind now, was saving his friends. Letting out a faint smile, he breathed deaply and sighed. Only for a familiar voice to come out. A voice that had not been heard in a while, but one that would no doubtedly bring relief and hope to those whom he knew. "Hello again..." it sounded. The familiar voice being the same as one thought to be dead. But even in the darkness of the cave, it could be made out clearly; without a doubt, it was Ying.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 pm

When the black Yiang dragon spoke, Siofra had her proof that he was not just part of her imagination but, on the contrary, quite real. The tears were now running down her cheeks, but she wasn't quite sure what they meant. Fear? Relief? Sorrow? Despair? Happiness? It was all so meddled up in her that she couldn't decide what she was feeling. On the one hand, she was still scared that she was going to die the next minute but on the other hand, she was glad that Ying wasn't dead and that he was actually in real life form standing before her to prove wrong everything they had thought during the last hours.

It was then that Huor woke up from his nightmares after sensing the movement in Siofra and hearing her gasp. He was afraid that she was about to take her last breaths and he didn't want her to be alone in case she was conscious. But what his eyes saw when they opened was not at all what he had expected. Siofra had risen up into a sitting position and before her towered a black dragon that could only be the ominous 'dead' brother of Yang. He blinked a few times, but then quickly realising that something rather peculiar was going on. "What..? How..?" Though the whisper would have barely been audible usually, it now resounded rather loudly through the silence of the cave and the night, making it almost sound as if he had yelled, just like the effect of a creaking tree in the wind when it was dead silent.

Siofra, despite herself, had to grin at Huor's confusion. He was actually speaking what she was thinking, but she was all choked up and couldn't speak. And now they were both sitting there, wondering how Ying had gotten there and how he had managed to be alive when it had so obviously seemed like he was dead. Siofra finally managed to clear her throat and tentatively spoke the question that everyone had on their mind: "How is this possible? Your heart didn't beat anymore, you had no pulse, you were dead when we had to leave you in the cave!"
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm

Ying was going to reply to all of the questions, but he soon heard stirring from his sister who was still resting upon the floor. Turning his head to look around at her, he watched carefully as she opened her dreary eyes. "W...w...what's going on?" She mumbled, barely audible for any of them. But as soon as her vision cleared, her gaze came upon the black figure infront of her and her nostrils flared from the familiar scent of her brother. Her eyes seemed to widen as she realised that she wasn't dreaming and that in actual fact, her brother was standing right infront of her...

"Y...Y..." Quickly getting upon her feet, she expected a shear amount of pain to shoot up her leg and tail as she forgot about her injuries. But alas, this never happened. Taking a quick glance at where her wounds used to be, she looked abck into her brother's eyes. The tears soon came streaming down her face and her eyes glistened in the dim-light from outside of the cave as to where dawn was breaking. Still staring in disbelief, she managed to get her words out of her mouth. "Ying?" The white Yiang spluttered, raising one of her front paws. A faint smile appeared on Ying's face at his sister's expression. "Hello," he said plainly, knowing what would come next.

There was a burst of tears as Yang rushed forwards towards her brother. She placed her head around his shoulder as if to rest it on there. Still the tears flowed out as if they would never stop. Ying of course greated her like any other day, the smile growing on his own face. After a while, Yang pulled away and stared him in the face, as if nothing else mattered. She had so much to ask him, but then she took a quick glance at Siofr and huor and gasped. Siofra looked surprisingly...alright? The white Yiang dragon looked back to her brother, a face full of confusement. "You healed us?"

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 pm

The pleasure and relief with which the white Yiang dragon welcomed her brother was overwhelming. Even for someone who had trained herself in not caring and being an ice queen like Siofra. Her eyes were still wet and it was not only because she hadn't bothered to wipe away the tears yet. Looking over towards Huor, she saw with a pang of happiness that he too was trying to swallow the knot in his throat. How hard it must be for him to see them reunited, the one thing he had wished for so many times but also the one thing he knew could never come true. And yet for Yang, it had happened. Her brother had seemingly arisen from the dead.

Siofra started feeling down her body for any broken bones or wounds, but she soon realised that Ying had completely healed her. Her body was fresh and fit as if it had never fallen down a roof or was being shot at with arrows and purple liquids. It was astounding! Slowly, she got up on her legs, still feeling a little wobbly as an after-effect from the many hours she had been sleeping and lying down now. She simply stood there, watching the twins, not wanting to interrupt their reunion, though she was dying to find out what had happened and how all of this was possible.

A quick glance around the cave told her that her weapons were still there, though most of the arrows were used up. Not many were left and in case of another attack... Stop thinking negatively now! Siofra scolded herself for almost immediately starting to think about bad possibilities again, but she couldn't help it. The path of her life had always been littered with negative experiences. She cast a quick questioning glance towards Huor, hoping he might understand that she was wondering where Shetan was without saying anything, again so she wouldn't disturb the dragons. She knew how hard it must have been for Yang and now the whole process was reversed. The white dragon was probably very tormented right now and the best might even be for Siofra and Huor to leave them be for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 pm

The tears couldn't stop from streaming down her face, as if she had no controll over them. After a few seconds of waiting, Yang got the reply she was waiting for. "Yes, I healed both of you..." Yang's eyes seemed to light up evenmore, knowing that she wouldn't have the fear of losing a friend anymore. "But, how?" The black Yiang dragon shuffled a bit before taking a quick glance towards Huor and Siofra, then looking back at his sister. "You know alot of things have happened over the past few days, things that even we can't imagine how. Well, as a last deed, Niveria healed me. And now she is gone for good...her last sacrifice, but I had enough power to heal you two aswell." Not knowing what to say, Yang looked at Siofra and gave a quick smile.

"So, all it's down to us now, and us alone. We have to do something, finish this off for good. Otherwise, we will constantly be on the run from the king, him always wanting revenge because I destroyed his damn egg." Ying's words were true, this wasn't over yet. Still, tere was only four of them. Four against the king, and as many men that he could rustle up. Something ad to be done, if not, then the rest of their lives would be on the constant lookout. Ying's eyes looked over at Yang, who was in some-sort of realisation that this wasnt it.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Huor saw Siofra's glance but only raised his shoulders with a helpless look across his face. He didn't really want to admit that he didn't know where Shetan had disappeared to but he didn't want to lie to her either. At least, the shrug had the hoped for reaction. Siofra turned her attention back to the dragons, now listening to what Ying had to say. It was almost fantasy like that he had been healed by a dragon that had died so many years ago, but she certainly was going to contest it. After all, Niveria thus had given Ying the power to heal Yang and herself, something she was very grateful for.

"You're right. This isn't over." Her warrior side was breaking through again. "But the King will be careless now. He is desperate, he knows that there is only one more dragon, wounded on top of it, and he probably thinks that I'm already in my grave by now. So he will only have a small army with him, which will provide the advantage for us. They will not expect us to be able to fight, and they will certainly not expect to see Ying." An evil grin spread across Siofra's face when she was thinking about the possible scene, imagining the look on the King's face when he would stare into the black Yiang dragon's eyes.

Huor nodded in agreement. "It wouldn't be the first time and he never learns from his mistakes. He only makes others pay for them." A quick glance to Siofra and then he continued: "I suggest we rest until morning and then move out to confront him. He will probably still be in our proximity so it shouldn't be too hard to find him." The half-elf gave a small nod and soon they were all curled up in their corners to get a bit of rest.

A few hours later, when the sun was beginning to crawl up behind the mountains, Siofra was the first to wake up. Stretching, she enjoyed the feeling it gave her to be able to move her body the way she wanted to again without having to worry about broken bones and other wounds. The others slowly started stirring through the noise that Siofra was making on purpose as they had to use their advantage and thus get on the move early. Yawning, she walked out of the cave and put her head under the waterfall to enjoy the cold water pouring on her face, refreshing her. With all that had been going on, she hadn't had the chance to freshen up a little and she suddenly felt the urge to simply jump into the water and go for a swim, but she refrained from doing so.

The uncomfortable feeling of being watched made her look up and around her. Then she froze. Quickly, she removed her head from the water and cleared her throat. How right Huor had been... "Ehm.. Guys? You might want to get on your feet." Siofra urged them to move quicker. "Now!" Something in her voice, shriller than usual, alarmed Huor, who immediately jumped onto his feet. Quickly following Siofra's example, who was now running towards her weapons and already had an arrow on her bow before she was back at the cave entrance, he took up his sword and joined her at the cave entrance, his eyes widening in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:57 am

For once in a long time, Yang slept with ease. Not having to worry about the death of her brother or the soon-to-be of Siofra. However, morning came too fast for her, she began to stir as she heard the movement of Siofra. Something she wasn't quite used to, for she was used to her just simply lying, daring not to move at all. But then again, she couldn't complain. She wanted to carrying on lying there just a for a few more minutes to fully waken herself up, but her eyes shot open as she heard the sound of Siofra shout back to them. There was something in her voice that told them that it wasn't good news...

Getting to her feet quickly, she saw Huor rush over to Siofra's side on the other side of the waterfall. Checking to see if her brother was awake, she saw that he was already on his feet. 'Come on,' she said to him through his mind. 'No, I'll stay here incase it's anyone we know. They think I'm dead so we can use it as an advantage later on.' The white Yiang dragon only nodded as she quickly ran towards the waterfall, she didn't want to keep the other two wondering where she was.

Closing her eyes, she ducked her head through the water that fell down on her. It was slightly cold, but was the wake-up call she needed. Once her whole body was through, she opened her eyes again to come to a sight that she wished never to see again. Or atleast...not now. 'Erm, Ying?' She mumbled through her mind. 'Yeah?' Came the reply, '...don't come out.' Peeling her eyes away from the sight infront of her, she looked towards Siofra before glancing back. Great.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Siofra aimed her arrow straight at the King's throat, openly visible for everyone around them, so that all of his men knew exactly what they did when they even as much as tried to kill any of her companions or herself. They would personally sign the King's death certificate if they did a wrong movement, and they all knew. "Didn't think he would act that fast..." she muttered under her breath. The King was sitting astride his battle horse with several bow- and swords men around him. He hadn't brought his whole army like Huor had predicted, but he did have a few more men along then Siofra had thought he would.

"Darling, put away the bow, you know you won't kill me," the King's voice echoed across from the river bank, but the half-elf didn't move a finger, giving no reaction whatsoever to his comment. Seemingly without a word, a few soldiers raised their bows and pointed them at her, but still she didn't lower the arrow, knowing full well that her arrow would hit its target, even if she would die in the process, struck by one of the royal arrows.

Huor, next to her, was hardly breathing, the anger in his attitude could almost be grasped. "Don't worry, he won't do anything. He's not quite as stupid." Siofra was right, there had to be another reason than just eliminating them, if he had brought so many soldiers, especially since according to them, there was only a wounded dragon, an almost dead girl and one man they could easily overpower when they were a greater number. "What do you want?" She yelled towards the King, cold as ever.

The King didn't reply immediately, still wondering how it was possible that she was able to stand upright when she should be lying on her death bed breathing her last breaths in this world. "I want the dragon! I want my revenge! For what they have taken from me! And then we will see about you, my dear. You have disappointed me." Siofra gulped. So far, she had never thought about the consequences of her actions, but now it became clear to her that whatever punishment he had in mind, he would not go easy on her unlike usually. Even when he had thrown her into prison, he had seen to it that she was not treated like a lower criminal and hanged on the gallows. This time, it would be quite different.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Yang gaves a low growl as the king's men raised their arrows at Siofra. She was not in the mood for all of this anymore. Especially the arrows that pointed at their target. They were deadly things, thigns to inflict pain upon the target, or even kill if they hit the right spot. But Yang has been in so many life-threatening situations in the recent past, that she wasn't going to take anymore. "Oi, Kingy! Leave us for good or I'll burn you alive." As she spoke, a few of the arrows were pointed at her. "Oh, come off it. Look at us, Siofra was dying the other day. Now she's as well as ever. Think your arrows can harm us? Think again. I'm taking no more shit from you." The last part was a lie, the arrows would still harm them, but the king didn't know that, and he didn't need to know.

Back in the cave, Ying was hearing every word of this conversation, smiling at his sister's retorts to the king. This should be good. He thought to himself, wiating for the perfect moment to reveal himself. But then again, why wait? Entering the sunlight, he stood next to his sister, directly behind Siofra. His supposedly 'dead body,' acting like a black ghost. "I hear you wanted me?" Upon his entrance, the king himself gasped, as if the dragon actually was a ghost.
Once again, the position of whom the arrows were targetting, moved. Ying took a threatening step forwards, closer towards the King. "Go on then, what are you going to do?"

Ying was indeed mocking the king now. From being so afraid of him and what he could have done, he really didn't care anymore. After everything that had happened in the past few weeks, it had been a life-changing experience. And coming so close to death, it made him realised that life was not worth the worry. The black Yiang dragon was prepared for whatever the king had to throw at ho,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next