Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:23 am

ing merely nodded, he just wanted to get in and get out with Yang safely. He doubted that would happen though...he came to a stop behind a tree with Siofra by his side. They were a few metres away from the entrance. He was just about to go and 'rell' down the door so they could both get in until it suddenly came down by itself. Lucky the Yiang dragon was still hidden otherwise it would have given away their position.

Out came three men, one with brown hair, one with blonde and one with red. The 'red' one was holding a flask filled with purple liquid. "Okay Yern," he said to theone with brown hair. "I need you to take this to the King's actual castle about the white dragon." Now known as Yern, the brown-haired man took it happily from his hand. Turning on his heels, he quickly began to run down the path and towards where Ying and Siofra were hiding un-noticed.

The castle door closed as the other two men went back inside. Ying looked from Siofra to Yernwho came closer. As he passed, the black dragon quickly reached his tail out from behind the tree and pulled him next to Siofra. He put his paw over his mouth so he couldn't scream or call for help. "Listen boy, we're going to ask you a few questions and your going to answer them." Ying's voice tone was low and quiet, trying not to give away his position. "Oh, and don't try to scream, or I'll just eat you."

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 am

Having the same thought as Ying, Siofra had quietly taken an arrow out of the quiver when the men had started walking towards them. She was now holding it in the bow, ready to shoot any second, pointing it at the man's throat while Ying still had him firm in his grip.
To her, it had looked like the brown-haired man, Yern, was happy to get away from here. Seems like he was not all too confident around the presence of a dragon. That might still give them hope. However, she was intrigued by the purple liquid, so she immediately asked the man his first question. "What is in the flask?" The question came in a low, cold voice, not yet threatening. What was so important about this that someone was sent away only to deliver this to the king? And only one of them? What about their prestige? Seems like this was only a tiny part on a much bigger scale..
Siofra looked over at Ying, who was keeping a steady grip on the man so that he would not even dare to attempt an escape. Lucky for them they had still be hiding here, Siofra didn't want to imagine what would have happened if the three men had discovered them. Who knew what else they had in store in their guns, except for the tranquilizer.
A thought suddenly struck Siofra though... Where were the horses? They hardly had them inside the castle, otherwise Yern wouldn't have been sent out on foot...
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Ying snarled and put the paw he was using to stop the man from screaming back on the ground. After Siofra had asked her question, Yern stayed quiet. He finally opened his mouth, but it wouldn't please the two. "Its confidential, and its going to take alot more than a threat to get it out of me." Ying could have almost roared with frustration, thankfully he decided against it otherwise he would give his position away. He tightened the grip on the man in his tail, who gave out a quiet 'yelp' sound. "Listen mate, tell us whats in that flask?" The fear began to creep up in Yern's eyes. There was a few seconds of deathly silence before he spoke again, knowing that his own life was on the line. "Something about a dragon..." He muttered finally.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Neither Ying nor Siofra were happy with the man's reply, as Ying's tightening grip showed. His fear grew, knowing that he was in graver danger than he initially had thought. Siofra, completely revealed to the man, pointed the tip of the arrow at Yern's throat, looking at him with ever growing colder eyes. She was not fussed about hurting him if it was necessary to get the information she needed. She was not the person to willingly hurt anything, but she did what she had to do, even if it meant to kill. The creeping cold-bloodedness in her face revealed this quite clearly.

She was wondering how longer he could take it, since apparently he was already afraid without them doing much, despite his argument of needing much more than a mere threat. "Go on," the half-elf spoke in a near whisper. "Tell us more, we're not happy yet." The tip of her arrow was tracing the line of his Adam's apple, applying a low pressure, without drawing even one single drop of blood.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Yern's eyes suddenly drew their attention to the arrow that was pointing towards his throat. "I...i...its for the dragon...the white dragon we caught!" He said, qite loudly. But Yiing sudden growl told him to talk quieter so his and Siofra's position wasn't given away. "What does it do? What do you need her for?" Ying asked sternly, his eyes never taking their gaze from him. "B...b..." Yern began again. "Before, we caught a white dragon. After all of these years, we had finally caught a Yiang dragon! So now we can use her to steel the Golden Egg and activate it!" Yern's sudden eagerness scared Ying. So he turned and looked at Siofra as he mentioned the 'Golden Egg.' As if to say, 'wasn't that what you were looking for?'

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Siofra refrained from looking at Ying so as not to give away that she was interested in the egg as well but she knew the dragon was looking at her, a little surprised probably. So she pushed the matter a little further. "What Golden Egg?" as if she didn't know what he was talking about. But since he seems to eager to finally speak, she wanted to get as much information as possible. After all, it could make things easy on her.
Maybe it would even be better if she just let the men try to get the egg and then steal it from them....... Though she had no intentions of letting them use Yang as a bait, and it intrigued her that the white dragon was supposed to have so much importance in this matter. So, she continued her afore going question with: "And what does a Yiang dragon have to do with it?"
Seeing that Yern was a little distracted by the tip of her arrow, still playing around his throat, she risked a quick glance at Ying, trying to figure out whether he was still alright.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Ying's ears suddenly began to prick up as he klistened intently to Yern again. The man suddenly seemed reluctant to speak, so he snarled and bared his teeth. Causing the man to blert out his words almost instantly. "The Golden Egg, we plan to steal it from the Tribal Battle Blood. Then we can use it and unlock its power. Then we can get controll this island." Yern then went quiet as he listened to Siofra's next question. We need a Yiang dragon for this;" Yern said, inmdicating towards the flask full of purple liquid in his hands.

Ying narrowed his eyes at the liquid, "what does it do?" He mumbled, still trying to make out what the liquid was. However, he couldn't tell. "I don't know..." He finished. Ying growled and tightened his grip on the man. "Tell me." He snarled, threatening the man's life. But once again, Yern said the same. "I don't know! I honestly don't know! Don't kill me! I just got told to deliver thiis to the King so he can..." "Can what?" Ying commanded, his voice tone suddenly increasing. Hearing no reply, he repeated his last question but louder and more harsh. "Can WHAT?" His tail tightened even more but this time around his throat. If he didn't tell the black dragon what was going on, surely he would die.

"ALRIGHT!" Yern fumbled, gasping for breath, and so Ying loosened his grip. "The king wants make more of the purple liquid, and to do so, he has toget the ingrediatns from this! Then he can use all of it on the Yiang dragon!" Ying raised an eyebrow at him as if to say: carry on. Doing so, the brown-haired man began to speak again. "We need to make the Yiang dragon drink from the liquid, so that then we can use her to unlock the Golden Egg's power and controll the island. We need to use a Yiang dragon because of what happened all those years ago!" As Yern mentioned about the prase of what had happened all those years ago, Ying released his grip on the man and raised his head. Doing so, Yern realised that Ying was a Yiang dragon. He gasped and began to step backwards, but banging into the tree as he did. He expected the black dragon to attack him, but he was shocked when he didn't.

Ying just stood there, just staring ahead in realisation. Yes, he finally understood.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:54 am

They weren't getting far with their nice attitude it seemed, as Yern simply told them what they already knew. The look she shot at Yern told him quite clearly that she did not believe him when he said he didn't know. But his fear seemed to grow, the more threatening Ying's voice become. Siofra quickly removed the arrow from Yern's throat when Ying's tail suddenly shot up and threatened to strangle the man. She didn't want to hurt Ying, so she directed the arrow at Yern's face. The left corner of her mouth slightly lifted as she had to nearly grin when they had found yet another weakness of Yern and could push him to tell them what he knew.
But what he said then, was Greek to her. What power? So far she had only thought that since the egg was rumoured to be made out of pure gold, the king wanted to use it to increase his riches, as with money came the power, a power he already had but apparently wanted to increase further and into more wide-spread lands. But this seemed to be something completely different. Apparently Ying knew what Yern was talking about and he seemed shocked. When he loosened his grip on the man, Siofra tightened the arrow a little more and followed Yern's movement, which was cut short be a tree. One wrong move of the man now and the arrow would strike home.
"What happened?" She couldn't think of anything that might fit into what Yern had been talking about. Her confusion grew but she kept a straight face, knowing that it would do her no good if she pulled a face. Every now and then, she shot a slight glance at the ruins, not leaving the man in front of her out of her eyes though, but she wanted to make sure they were not surprised, especially not now with Ying being in a kind of trance. "Give us the flask," she ordered the man, waiting for him to hold it out.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 am

Yern simply stood there, completely horrified by the fact that Ying was a Yiang dragon. He was there when he had captured Yang, but didn't play a big role in it. He just helped pull the white dragon to the castle...this castle. "No." Yern replied simply, being very cautious of the arrow that Siofra was holding. He didn't want to say anything that offended either of them, but he still wouldn't give them the flask. Ever. So he attempted to scare Siofra a bit. "In this flask, holds the very essence of the golden egg. It was what was used to create it. But not just a small flask like this, gallons of it. Galons and gallons of this stuff just crammed into one object. Now tell me, young girl, do you know what the Golden Egg really is? What would happen if we touched it? For its what we want inside of it that we have to use the Yiang dragon for. Because everytime something touches it, it burns through it and completely destroys our equipment. And when we say everything, we mean everything. Human flesh, dragons, metal, platinum. Anything. Even a Yiang dragon. But using a Yiang dragon, we get get through to it by the telepathy they have. By feeding them this purple liquid, they can talk through to it. Ask it to open, or tell us what we need to open it." Every sentence Yern said, he stepped forwards towards Siofra, until he was only a metre away from her.

Ying suddenly snapped out of the trance-like form he was in. "No!" He snarled, "Your not feeding that liquid to my sister!" Yern smiled, "why? Whats the big deal? We'll give her you back after we have used her. If, she is still alive afterwards. You see, we don't know exaclty what will happen. We like to experiment." Ying gave him a sharp look and rose to full height. "Well I know, I know what that purple lqiuid is now, and I know what effect it has on us Yiang dragons. Now hand it ove, before I take it from you by force."

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 am

Yern did a pretty good job in explaining things in a little more detail, though he did not scare the half-elf. Siofra needed more than a bed-time story. She actually had a few comments to a lot of things he said but didn't want to interrupt him now that he was finally talking. Little did he know that all of this had a different effect on Siofra than the one he was obviously hoping for.
While he was advancing towards her, Siofra did not move, she did not intend to. She could just as well shoot the arrow from closer up, and when he came even closer, she would simply slash his face. Yern's description of how the egg could not be touched by anything, gave her ideas. Lots of ideas and none of them were nice. At least not for the men. Even though she did not even know Yang, she couldn't stand people like Yern. It might, amongst other things, the fear that people would take her for the same breed as these men, while she wasn't. She despised people that took pleasure in other's pain.
"Well....," Siofra took her time to phrase one of her nasty little ideas. "We," quick glance at Ying, "we like to experiment as well..." She let the ending of her sentence trail and without warning, slashed the tip of the arrow across Yern's forehead, as he had constantly been moving closer, his mistake that he came to close to the arrow. The fact that Ying at that moment threatened to take the flask by force if Yern did not cooperate gave the move a little extra power. "Let this be a foretaste of what is going to follow if you do not do as we wish. I would not piss off a Yiang Dragon if I were you." She grinned, a nasty smile spreading across her face, her eyes flickering in anticipation.
Yet another thought crossed her mind. If the king wanted this so badly, she could easily go in Yern's stead. Nobody would notice her anyway and nobody would question her, not even the king. The king knew she was doing her job well and she could talk him into believing her story with something like the purple liquid in her hand. She might be able to get more information, though that would mean heading back to the palace and leaving the two dragons on their own... A notion she did not quite like about this. Who knew what the men were doing, and maybe they were even wasting their time here with Yern.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Yern winced and took a step back as his forhead was slashed. He wiped away a tiny bit of blood with his hand and stared at Siofra as if to say: "How dare you!" But he soon let out an evil smile. It was as though he had completely changed character. "Well, I must be off to deliver this to the King, so long!" With that, he turned and began to walk away from the tree. but Ying put his tail down right infront of him so he couldn't go annywhere. "Not before you give us the liquid." He said with a stern voice. "Your not getting this." Yern teased before simply stepping over the dragon's tail. It was as thought he had a plan. "You see," Yern began again as he began to walk backwards and slowly away from the two, not letting his guard down. "If theres one thing I know, and its how to get away from a Yiang dragon and his lousy friend." This was of course inquired towards Ying and Siofra. he had a smug expression on his face as if he knew exactly what he was doing.

All of a sudden, Ying leapt forwards in an attack position to try and pin Yern to the ground so he could get the liquid. however, Yern saw this coming and he quickly opned the lid of the flask and sent a small droplet of the pruple liquid onto Ying's scales upon his left shoulder. He roaredwith pain as it hit him in mid-attack whilest he was jumping. This caused him to completely miss Yern and he crashed into the tree before landing on the floor in a big heap. There was a slight sizzling noise as the liquid reacted with his black scales. He yelped with the pain of a single, small drop.

Whilest this was happening, Yern quickly slipped away from the scene and ran away. Heading for the King's castle a few miles away. Placing the lid back on the flask he sighed, the King would be happy with him throwing away a drop of the precious liquid since they needed all they could get. But nevertheless, if he hadn't of done that, then he would most probably have never been able to deliver it to him.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:24 am

Siofra did not like what this was all developing into. Yern was way too sure of himself all of a sudden and it did not make her feel comfortable. They had overlooked something. The half-elf followed every of Yern's move with her arrow, though without releasing it. She was not quite sure what he had in mind and if shooting would be the best solution. Although she would only wound him and make him immobile.
And then Yern revealed it. Of course, Siofra could smack herself on the forehead. The liquid! If it could be used on Yang it could just as well be used on Ying and that was what made him so over-sure of himself. Everything happened so quickly, that Siofra barely had time to react in a decent way. Ying was already down on the floor after only one drop of the purple liquid had touched his skin and the pain seemed to be excruciating. Yern was already up and running away while Siofra was still debating whether she should just shoot him down or let him run. The thing was that it would be of no use if Yern fell onto the liquid and broke the bottle. It would serve him well at least because he would probably lose parts or all of his limbs along the way, should the liquid touch his skin. But on the other hand, Ying and Siofra couldn't use it anymore once the flask was broken.
The only consolation was that Yern would take a bit before reaching the castle especially if he was really planning on walking the whole way. It had taken her a few hours to get here on horseback, although in a slow pace but that was still nothing compared to how long it would take on foot. She let the arrow and bow drop to the floor, after finally deciding to let it be and get Yern away. She fell to her knees next to Ying, not knowing what to do next. Touching the wound the drop had created by now would probably make her skin fall of. Then she started rummaging through her purse with the healing herbs, but without knowing what the liquid was made of it was hard to find a decent remedy. But for now she took out a few leaves and cautiously put them around the wound to try and ease the pain a little.
"Do you know what is in the liquid? Or what might help to prevent it from spreading?" She wasn't quite sure if the wound was really growing or if she was just over-exited and made a mountain out of a molehill, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Though they definitely were not safe if Ying was hurt worse than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:36 am

Ying winced at the pain as he continueally yelped everytime he moved. Watching Siofra allow yern to run, he decided against getting up and going after him, he would only cause more pain to himself. Afterall, the liquide was more effective on a Yiang dragon than anything else. Hearing Siofra's question, he turned his head and looked at his wound on his shoulder. "No-one does." He mumbled through the pain, "But it won't spread, don't worry." There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke again. "You wouldn't happen to have an Oreen herb would you?" Out of Ying's knowledge of herbs, the Oreen was the best way to reduce pain a little, perhaps so much as he could get up and walk. But he didn't know, all he knew was that the liquid was deadly.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:33 am

"Oreen? I've got something better," she attempted a smile. Her grandmother had taught her well. Oreen was indeed a very good leaf, but mixed together with a bit of Celian Flower, it could perform miracles. Without wasting any more time, she crumbled the Oreen leaves and the flower into her hands. Then she massaged the edges of the wound with the leaves she had already put around it, without touching the rims of it as not to hurt Ying even more. Then she removed the leaves and before scattering the new mixture around the wound, she warned Ying: "This will sting, probably a lot. Try not to scream." Oreen leaves as such were harmless and didn't hurt when put on, but the reaction they caused with the flower was instant. It hurt badly when put on but the pain would wear down instantly, if not completely, but it would be a lot more bearable than it was now.
Then her ears caught a sound. Not wanting to alert Ying, she kept her head and eyes over the wound, but listened intently, trying to locate the sound. It was not coming from the ruins themselves but it was not far off. Though it was too faint to make out what it was just yet.

~(In other words, I still have to figure out what that 'twist' could be lol. Any suggestions are welcome ^^)~
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Ying watched intently as Siofra created the remedy of leaves infront of him. As soon as it was mixed with the other substance, the smell was over-powering, but he didn't mind, he had other things on his mind. He turned away as Siofra rubbed the leaf mixture around his wound. It still hurt intensly from before when it first hit his skin, but rubbing around the edges didn't make it any worse. Hearing Siofra warn him about the next step, he only nodded. It was best to get it over and done with. But he didn't realise how incredible pain could be until the leaves were scattered upon his shoulder. The pain was absolutely outstanding. Ying squinted his eyes up and he began to pant heavily. He honestly felt like he would loose consiousness from it. But after a minute or two of extruciating pain, it died down instantly. Ying opened his eyes and looked at his shoulder where the wound had been, alas, there was no wound there now. All the pain had gone and it was as if there had been no liquid even there. Ying quickly got to his feet and bowed his head down to Siofra. "Thank you," he said clearly. "How many more of those leaves have you left?" He asked finally. Oreen leaves were rare and they sold for high prices at shops.

Ooc;; Um, o_0 *thinks*

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:01 pm

The mixture had a much better effect than they could have been hoping for and when the wound actually closed up and healed within minutes, Siofra was dumbstruck. "Thank you," she mumbled, looking into the treetops. She wanted to hug her grandmother so badly for this, though that was not possible for obvious reasons.
She looked into Ying's eyes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked with a grin on her face. Who would have thought that her grandmother had given her a remedy against this, where nobody even knew what was in the mysterious purple liquid. Heck, not many people seemed to even know it existed. Siofra emptied her pouch onto the floor. Despite it being small, there was a lot in it. Counting the leaves she had left, she replied: "I have 3 more leaves, and 5 Celian Flowers left." Depending on what was going to happen at the castle and with the liquid on a whole, this might not be enough, but it was so much better than nothing at all. "Maybe if I use a little less than what I used on your wound it could work as well, might take a little longer to heal completely but it could be used more often or on wider areas."
Her ears picked up the noise again, a little closer this time. It was unsettling in a weird kind of way. Still unable to make out what it was, this time she turned her head into the direction. Ying was fit again, so in case they were in danger he could run or defend himself.

~(Let the mission begin *grin*)~
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Ying nodded, "perhaps that would work, but we can only wait and see." Indeed, maybe a fewer less larger leaves would work, but take more time. But then again. could he bare to be in that same amount of pain for longer? Forgetting about the idea, Ying heard the noise too. But he only figured it to be a deer or something harmless. "So," he began again. "Shall we go inside?" By this, Ying meant the castle, the castle of which Yang was being held in.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 pm

"I would prepare some of the mixture but the effect is more effective when it is freshly made."
Deciding to go along with Ying's impression of the noise, she nodded. "It is time we beard the lion in his den." She got up from the ground again, after having packed all her things into the pouch again and fastened it back onto her belt. She looked around, trying to make out whether it was safe to walk through the little bit of open grass that was between their hideout and the ruins. It looked safe and so she started to step out and walk towards the ruins, not knowing what to expect to happen next. Everything was open now, but there were no cards on the table. Anything could happen really, and that was what she disliked.
"Can you feel her? Talk to her? To maybe get an idea where abouts she is in the castle." It had been a while since he last tried to reach Yang with all the excitement with Yern and the purple liquid. She tried to remember what the ruins looked like but didn't manage. She knew there were dungeons that were still intact and that they were built like labyrinths, impossible to orientate yourself in if you did not know which direction you came from. But that was about it. The rest would be just as new to her as to Ying.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Ying nodded, he understood. It was like food passing their sell-by-date with herbs and things. They lasted for no-more than a day at the most. Closing his eyes, Ying attempted to speek to Yang again. There was still no-reply. Maybe she had been tranquilized again so she didn't make a big fuss towards the guards? He didn't know. "Still no reply," Ying said simply to Siofra. He didn't add anything on to that simply because he didn't want to think about what might of happened to her. Raising his head, Ying began to walk towards the old castle. The actual door itself was closed, but there was nothing a bit of a push couldn't do. Positioning himself infront of it, he rested his side against the wooden planks and pushed. The door itself gave way by Ying's body weight and fell to the floor. Looking in, Ying was pleased to see no-guards about and so he stepped in. He looked back at Siofra and gave her the 'its clear' look.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 am

Clear, yes, but for how long. Someone certainly must have heard the crash. The bow and arrow were in her hands as usual, ready to be fired at the first sign of movement. It was disturbing somehow that Ying couldn't get through to Yang, it made her feel uneasy, simply because they couldn't find out what they had done to her. For all they know the men could have.. No, she didn't want to finish that thought. At least they knew for sure that she was still alive because they needed her.
"Over there, a stairway down. I'm really not sure about this, but she could be downstairs." Siofra looked around to see if there was anyone around. "How many men were there again?" She remembered a blond one, a red head and Yern coming out, but there must have been more than that in the forest to capture Yang.
Slowly, she moved about, inspecting corners and doorways, not sure where to check first for the men so they would not be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 am

Ying looked towards the staircase, he oculdn't smell any humans, but he did think that some would be coming soon. Quickly, he walked over to it and began to walk down. The ceiling was slightly low so he had to bend his head down. Hearin Siofra's question, he thought back and remembered his last sighting of Yang. "About five..." he said quietly. All of a sudden, there were loud shouts and a few men rushed towards the door that he had knocked down. Thankfully, they were alreay half-way down the stairs so they were unseen. "What happened here?" One man said, looking extremely confused. "Weren't you meant to be on duty here?" He asked to another, who remained silent. But one, stepped forwards and examined the marks Ying had made. "A dragon has been here..." he mumbled, making the other people around him gasp. "We have to alert everyone!" Hearing this, Ying rolled his eyes. That couldn't be good.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 am

Siofra followed Ying down the stairs as there seemed to be nothing up here. How wrong she was! Lucky, they were nearly down the stairs before the men came running shouting. She felt her adrenaline to start pumping. This had been too close for her liking and it had only just started. "Damn, how many more do they want to send after us?" she whispered. How could she have forgotten that they probably had more men posted her than just the few that had been in the forest earlier on.
"Come, down here," Siofra motioned to Ying to follow her into a passageway on their right, out of sight as quickly as possible in case the men got the idea to look down the stairs. They had to mark their way somehow without the men noticing it, but Siofra didn't want to get lost in the labyrinth, not with the men probably chasing after them soon. Starting to get nervous, she was shaking a bit. Quickly making a tiny scratch with the tip of her arrow in the top right hand corner of the corridor they were walking down, they were hurrying on further. She really had to calm down, otherwise thinking straight would become harder and harder. Concentrating on her breathing for a bit, without letting her guard drop, she managed to stop her shaking. It was not like she wasn't used to this kind of thing but something was different this time.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Ying followed Siofra down the stairs, thankfully loosing sight of the men. He looked around and sighed, already he was getting lost. Reading Siofra's thoughts, he mumbled quietly; "calm down..." turning his head, he saw another three doors on the stair-case. But suddenly, he caught the scent of Yang in his nose. Stopping dead in his tacks, he raised his head and sniffed the air. "This way..." he said, following her trail before entering another few doors. He must have gone through atleast another five before they came to a big room. An exrtremely big room, deap down under the ground. As he opened the door, the scent of his sister almost exploded. he walked forwards, realising that they were ver high up. There was a largepath-way and at the end of it, some reailings. Ying peaped his head over the railings and looked down. He almost gave their cover away as he gasped. For there, about 20 metres down, was Ying. She was in a cage, and sleeping it seemed. Yep, they had tranquilized her again. However, she was in a large cage, and a few metres away,stood a large, metal bowl. The radius being about 6 metres. There was nothing in it, but next to it, was a small desk and chair. All around the place were many electrical wires and such. It only took a few seconds for ying to realise this was a lab.

Suddenly, a few men walked in on the other side, thankfully not on the pathway and so Ying and Siofra could look down at them. There was five of them, all looking completely different, but all wearing the same, white lab-coats. "Ugh." One side, leaning over the side of the large bowl and looking into it. How the Yiang dragon wa\tching him widshed to push him in. "Yern is taking his time with the liquid. I only asked him to take it to the King so he could multiply it and send it us back trhgouh the teleport." The man paused for a second, before another one interupted. "Well why don't you teleport yourself over to the King's castle and check to see what is taking him so long?" The first man to speak flicked his black, spikey hair and swore under his breath. "How many times have I told you? It only teleports liquids and gases. Not humans your divvy." All of a sudden, the teleport a few feet away from Yang's cage flashed a green colour. Then the metal bowl started to fill with the same purple liquid as it too, flashed green for a second. "Finally," the man with black hair sighed, grabbing a jug from the desk. As the liquid stopped filling the bowl up, another man walked over to it and reached his hand down to touch it. But before he could, the other man grabbed him and pulled him backwards before he could touch it. "Do you have any idea what that does to you if you merely touch it you idiot?" But before he could reply, the 'leader' of the group dipped the jug into the liquid gently and filled it up. Careful not to splash any on himself. As he did this, Ying simply looked at Siofra, "they're not going to use that on Yang do you think?" he asked quietly. He could only hope not,

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:00 pm

The maze of doors was really confusing, good that Ying could follow his nose towards Yang, it would definitely be more interesting though to find a way back out. Even with her markings they might not immediately find their way, especially not if they were going to be chased. Siofra had finally calmed down completely again and was trying to form plans in her head how to evade the men if they were following them down here. This proved to be not so easy because she had no idea where they were situated in the labyrinth under the surface. She was glad she did not have to go in here on her own. This reminded her again, why they were really here, not because of the egg, though that seemed to be a secondary factor in this story as well, but because of Ying's sister. She felt sorry for him, he must feel horrible, uncertain of what they were doing to her.
And then they stumbled into the room, with several feet further down what looked like a very advanced lab. Siofra nearly joined Ying in gasping loudly. "This is incredible," she whispered. Who would have thought the king had ordered a complete laboratory to be built down here! As they continued to watch the proceedings, slowly it was dawning on Siofra what they would use the bowl for. When Ying finally asked the dreaded question, she could only swallow hard. She evaded his look, knowing that she could not give him the answer he was hoping for. Instead, she started to look around to find a way down. If they had no alarm down there, it would be easy enough to send five quick arrows down and kill them all within seconds, but then they could not get any further answers in case they needed some. In addition to this, they would have a big problem, trying to get Yang out of here if she was unconscious; Siofra doubted she was sleeping, because she was not dead, they needed her. She confided these latter thoughts to Ying in a low voice. "We need to get down there, quick. Preferably without attracting too much attention and without killing them all because we might need help to raise Yang."
'And to prevent what is about to happen,' Siofra thought, eyes opening wide when she realised the man with the jug was slowly advancing towards his desk, always careful, and started to scribble things down. Then he picked up a key, a key which could only signal that they wanted to open the cage.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 pm

Ying nodded, and he quickly loked around. Seeing an old staircase. As silent as a mouse, he tiptoed down them, trying not to make a noise at all. His black scales also helped with his disguise as they were the same colour as the shadows and blended in slightly. Ying would have flown down, but that would definatly cause alot of attention. As he reached the floor, he crept out of the shadows underneath the staircase and advanced towards one of the gurards. Not the man holding the jug and key however. Ying placed his tail around the man's throat and let out a low, warning growl. All of the men turned around at the sight of the two and quickly drew out their swords towards Siofra and Ying. "Ah ah ah," Ying mumbled, "one move and he is dead. Now, release my sister..."

There was a bit of silence, before the leader laughed. "Hah, go on then. he is useless and replaceable." But at the second art of the dragon's sentence, he looked towards Ying's chest. Seeing half of the Yiang symbol in white upon him, then he looked towards yang and saw the other half of it on her chest but in black. "Your sister ay? Looks like we have two Yiang dragons now, two Yiang dragons and their useless friend." By this, he was referring to Siofra. Ying let out a low, warning gorlw and tightened his tail around the man's throat, who yelped. "Bakc off, just release Yang, and I'll leave you alone." He warned, letting them know that he wasn't playing any games. "Oh, I'm a fraid we can't do that," The man spoke again, "you see, we need her for something important. And I know what your thinking, why can't we use another dragon? Well, its because she is a Yiang dragon that we ned her. For only Yiang dragons can help us in what we want. But now...now that we have two of you...this will help us alot."

Ying suddenly cast the man he was holding to one side, not taking his eyes off the leader. "Last chance, let her go, now. Or I'll take her out with force..." All of a sudden, there was a slight movement from inside Yang's cage, then a 'rustling' sound. Yang, slowly opened her eyes as she regained consiousness from the tranquilizers. Her eyes suddenly shot open as she saw her brother. "Ying!" She called, stumbling to her feet as she was still a bit drowsey. But she soon realised she was in a cage. "Hey! Whats the big idea?" She mumlbed, trying to knock the bars down, but failing. "Yang!" Ying called, simply glad that she was okay. He was about to rush to her cage, but only took on step before stopping. For, when he took that step, the leader through a small amount of the purple liquid infront of him, peventing him from taking anymore steps. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." He teased, holding out the jug. yang's eyes were full of fear, and so were Ying's.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)   The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Egg (Monty and Eldarwen - oneXone)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next